Rouge Events UK Limited – Terms and Conditions of Hire

                                             

1) All goods supplied are on a hire basis only and title remains with Rouge Events UK Limited. Here after known as the Hiree

2) The Hirer is the person named on the booking form. The Hirer takes full responsibility for the goods under these terms and conditions

3) The hire period is 24 hours before and 24 hours after the event (3 days total). This can be extended at the Hirees discretion for which a charge may be levied. This applies to Mehndi themed props only

4) A 40% non – refundable deposit will be required to secure a booking/event. Until the deposit is received back to the Hiree, no booking will be deemed to have been made. The remaining 60% balance is payable in full 8 weeks prior to the booking date.

4b) Please note all prices are subject to VAT and it will be applied on confirmation from the Hirer

(Generally the date of the Event). If a booking is cancelled more than 1 month in advance then no more is payable. If however, the booking is cancelled within 1 month of the Event date, then the full remaining balance is payable. These monies can be used against a future booking within 6 months of the original date but no longer. Booking a date for an Event which is due within 1 month must be paid in full at time of booking.

5) The Hirer shall be solely responsible for the hired goods not the reception at the location of the event, venue, hotel, florist or any other third part to whom shall take possession of the hired goods. The Hirer shall be solely responsible for ensuring that the hired goods are kept in good order, from the time of the receipt of delivery until returned back to the possession of the Hiree. Therefore agreement of a good provision of storage must be made and organised directly with any third party involved for any hired goods. If you are leaving at the venue prior to our collection or returning delivery on the agreed date, the return forms must be signed for and all goods must be packaged in the boxes provided ready for collection and returns.

6) The Hirer will pay for any non-returns, damaged goods or breakages to the Hiree at the full retail price of particular goods.

7) The Hiree will take a pre- authorisation fee on the Hirer’s credit/ debit card to any cover any costs incurred. Alternatively a holding deposit will be taken in cash to secure against loss, damage or theft of goods. No monies will be taken prior to the agreed date of the return.

8) The Hiree shall not be responsible for injury or damage to persons or property however sustained arising from any hired goods provided by Rouge Events UK Limited.

Instagram: Rouge Events UK

Facebook: Rouge Events UK

Tel: 077068 39884

E: Info@rougeeventsuk.com

  • White Facebook Icon
  • White Instagram Icon